What are the symptoms of penile cancer?
If you have any of the following symptoms please see your doctor. These symptoms may also occur for ailments other than cancer. Your doctor will advise if you need tests and where you should go to have these tests.
- A growth, sore or lump that doesn’t heal within four weeks
- Bleeding of the skin of the penis or from under the foreskin
- A bad smelling discharge from the penis
- Change in colour or the penis skin
- Rash on the skin of the penis
- Thickening of the foreskin or skin of the penis. This may prevent the foreskin from being drawn back.
This information should not be used to replace medical advice.
+61 3 9496 2444
1800 134 864 - country patient toll free
131 450 - free telephone interpreter service (TIS)