The Translational Genomics and Epigenomics Laboratory at the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute provides accredited testing services for plasma mutation testing and methylation testing.
NATA accredited services currently include:
- Plasma BRAF V600E/K mutation testing using droplet digital PCR
- Plasma EGFR T790M mutation testing using droplet digital PCR
- MGMT methylation testing (for brain cancers)
- MLH1 methylation testing (for colorectal and endometrial cancers)
- BRCA1 methylation testing (for breast and ovarian cancers)
For additional information about testing procedures and sample requirements, as well as information on how to order a test and related costs please contact Dr. Thomas Mikeska by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that tests need to be ordered via your GP or medical oncologist.
Tests are not Medicare reimbursable and a charge needs to be levied prior to the test being performed.