Rights and Responsibilities:
Videos, words and images [Content] we will share:
- We will share stories in the spirt of LIV ON which help to build a community of care. Stories that give hope, help people to thrive and to remember those they’ve loved.
Content we will not share:
- You will not bully, harass or intimidate any other user or provider of content.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code
- You will not upload anyone’s identification documents, medical records or sensitive financial information.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of onjcancercentre.org, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering.
Registration and Account Security
- You will not provide false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- Austin Health and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute is collecting your personal information for the purpose of processing your submission and sharing stories in the spirt of LIV ON which help to build a community of care. Stories that give hope, help people to thrive and to remember those they’ve loved.
If you violate these terms and conditions, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we retain the right to not share your Content, remove your Content and close your account.