Ethics and Grants Officer
Highly collaborative role within the Research Development team
Generous salary packaging benefits
Flexible hours/ part time or full time
About the position
We are seeking a motivated and highly organised team member to join our Research Development Office to oversee compliance with ethics and grant obligations including providing support to our researchers on all animal research and human ethics matters and coordination of pre and post-award processes, grants and ethics database management and internal and external reporting obligations.
This is a great opportunity for an ethics expert with grants experience to join the Research Development Office, which focuses on value contribution, creativity, adaptability, education and partnering, to increase funding and opportunities for progressive cancer research. This is a hands-on role where direct interaction and collaboration with our researchers is strongly encouraged.
Apart from your innate passion to work for an organisation that is truly making a positive impact on patient outcomes through its groundbreaking research, you will have:
- Solid understanding and knowledge of ethics and grant requirements, preferable within an academic, hospital or medical research setting
- Highly polished organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to develop and foster collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively to deadline and across multiple tasks
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite and database programs
As an ONJCRI staff member, you will have access to generous benefits including salary packaging of $18,550 per annum and flexible working arrangements.
Click here to download the position description. Please forward your cover letter and CV with 3 referee details, quoting the reference number ONJCRI-051/2019 to Dr. Boris Sarcevic, Research Development Manager, via email at email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 27 August 2019