Research Development Officer
Newly created role to support the Research Development Office
Generous salary packaging benefits
Flexible hours/ Part time
About the position
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are seeking a motivated and highly organised team member to john our Research Development Office. The Research Development Office is focused on value contribution, creativity, adaptability, education and partnering, to increase funding and opportunities for progressive research.
Providing key support, the Research Development Officer will be accountable for research and scientific administration including post-award management, grants and ethics database management and internal and external reporting obligations.
This is a great opportunity for an established researcher looking to move into an administrative role and affect positive outcomes from within Professional Services. You will have:
- Solid understanding and knowledge of grants, funding and ethics requirements within an academic or medical research setting
- Highly polished administrative and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, analysis and reporting
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite and database programs
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
As an ONJCRI staff member, you will have access to generous benefits including salary packaging of $18,550 per annum and flexible working arrangements.
Click here to download the position description. Please forward your cover letter and CV with 3 referee details, quoting the reference number ONJCRI-046/2019 to Kerryn Westcott, Senior Research Development Officer, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 20 May 2019