We will share stories in the spirit of LIV ON which help to build a community of care. Stories that give hope, help people to thrive and to remember those they’ve loved.
Stories that do not meet our LIV ON Guidelines as provided here and as referenced in the LIV ON Terms and Conditions will not be shared.
Videos, text and images [Content] we will share:
- We will share stories in the spirit of LIV ON which help to build a community of care. Stories that give hope, help people to thrive and to remember those they’ve loved.
Content we will not share:
- We will not share Content which may prove to be harmful to ones own or others health
- We will not share Content which provides misleading information, including misleading information about cancer and health care.
- We will not share Content which is unlawful, derogatory, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, pornographic, incites violence or contains nudity or gratuitous violence.
- We will not share content which is not relevant to the LIV ON community, in particular, this is not a forum for general political or social commentary or personal rants.
- We will not share Content which shares official identification documents, medical records or sensitive financial information.
- We will not share Content where vision or sound is so poor that it is unable to be heard or seen from a normal computer viewing or listening distance.
- We will not share Content which includes commercial communication or promotions of products or services.
We will not share Content which disseminates SPAM.
- If you violate these guidelines, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we retain the right to not share your Content, remove your Content and close your account.
- The decision to share content is made at the discretion of the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre in accordance with these Guidelines. If you have a question or concern about these matters, please contact email@example.com.