Visiting the ONJ Centre
We currently have restrictions to visitors to our sites.
From Tuesday 2 March:
- Patients can have up to two adult visitors (plus children under the age of 16) at any one time
- There are no limits on the overall number of visitors a patient can have each day
- There is no restriction on how long visitors are allowed to stay within visiting hours
- Children (under 16) can visit when accompanied by an adult
- There is no requirement for visitors to be from the same household
- Visiting hours are between 9am - 1pm and 3pm - 7.30pm
Please maintain a physical distance of 1.5m wherever possible and wear a mask when inside our hospitals.
Patients coming to the Emergency Department or for appointments or procedures must come alone unless they require a carer, due to limited space in waiting rooms and treatment areas.
Exemptions to these restrictions can be given for:
- Patients who are receiving end-of-life, terminal phase care
- Patients who are children under the age of 18
- Patients who have disability or behavioural needs where the visitor is supporting clinical care
Speak to your Nurse Unit Manager or care team if you are eligible.
Contact a ward
To speak to a ward, call our Switchboard on 03 9496 5000.