Visiting the ONJ Centre
We currently have restrictions to visitors to our sites.
From Thursday 18 February:
- Each patient can have visitors once per day
- Visitors can include up to two adults (over 16 years) plus children from one household
- Visiting hours are between 9am - 1pm and 3pm - 7.30pm
Exemptions to these restrictions can be given for:
- Patients who are receiving end-of-life, terminal phase care
- Patients who are children under the age of 18
- Patients who have disability or behavioural needs where the visitor is supporting clinical care
Speak to your Nurse Unit Manager or care team if you are eligible.
Contact a ward
To speak to a ward, call our Switchboard on 03 9496 5000.